IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanishers Admin App

2 posters

Go down

Vanishers Admin App Empty Vanishers Admin App

Post by dan137 Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm

First Name:
Position you're applying for:Admin
Steam name:-VaniShaR-
When did you join this server:Yesterday
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): 3 hours on week days and 5 hours on weekends.
Have you been staff on another server before: Iv'e only been staff on the TTT server.
Are you staff on another server right now: Yes, the TTT server.
Do you have a working mic: Yes.
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: I am friends with most of the people who were staff on the TTT server and The Reaper.
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: I would give him a warning to stop spamming then gag him.
If someone prop killed what would you do?: I would ban them for 2 days.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: I would see if they knew that that was not allowed. If they did or didn't I'd give them a warning.
If someone rdmers someone what would you do: I would kick them from server. If they come back on and do it again I'd ban them.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:I would report it to the server owner Magee;)
Why do you deserve this spot: I deserve it because I am a very trustworthy and fair person and would like to make the server better.

dan137

Back to top Go down

Vanishers Admin App Empty Re: Vanishers Admin App

Post by iGod Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 am

come on more
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down