IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by [Beta]Banana Sat May 18, 2013 9:13 pm

First Name: Kolton
Time Zone: Eastern
Position you're applying for: Admin
Steam name: [Beta]Banana
When did you join this server: 3 weeks ago
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): all day on weekends, 3:00PM - 10:30PM weekdays
Have you been staff on another server before: Yes, #1 server on the darkrp server listing "ByB"
Are you staff on another server right now: Yes, #1 server (to me) IG
Do you have a working mic: Yup
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: Ecksha, Joker, Magee, Reaper
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: Warning 1st, gag second, ungag in 5 minutes
If someone prop killed what would you do?: Get the situation, check the logs, act accordingly
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: !slay and warn
If someone rdmers someone what would you do: Get the situation, check the logs, act accordingly
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: report it instantly to the owner, or make a forum post.
Why do you deserve this spot:
I've been Moderator on this server for about a week now, and I think I am ready for this spot along with other players of the server, I'm fair, understanding and reasonable and I don't jump to conclusions; I understand I must've been pestering you with the whole "Mod or Admin" type deal. and for that, I appoligize. I was just confused at the time and am ready to make ammends. I've never wanted anything more than for the better of this server since the moment I joined. Not only that, but I have seen many cases of which I could do nothing about because of my ranking, in that case brough me to this conclusion. I should have never asked why I got mod instead of admin and I should have known I needed to gain trust.

My deepest sincerity,

[IG] Kolton
[Beta]Banana
[Beta]Banana

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by L0new0lf32 Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Yusssssss +++++ Support all day, cool as hell, nice player, respectful, trustworty. Very responsible Smile

L0new0lf32
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargeledhead Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Banana is a good player, and so far has shown to be a good mod, I would say join a game and watch him work, you will not regret bumping him up.

Last edited by Sargeledhead on Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sargeledhead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Beta]Banana Sat May 18, 2013 9:55 pm

STEAM_0:0:40785548 Is my steam ID if you needed to know
[Beta]Banana
[Beta]Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content