IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azino's Admin Application!

Go down

Azino's Admin Application! Empty Azino's Admin Application!

Post by Onzark Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

First Name: Brice
Time Zone: EST - Eastern Time Zone
Position you're applying for: Super Admin
Steam name: onizahd
When did you join this server: Last month
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): 12 out of 24 hours
Have you been staff on another server before: yes
Are you staff on another server right now: no
Do you have a working mic: yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: no
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: Gag them
If someone prop killed what would you do?: Freeze them -WARNING (Talk to them) / if needed then Kick them
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: WARNING (Talk to them) tell them prop climbing is not allowed on the server / if needed then Kick them
If someone rdms someone what would you do?: Ask them why they did it \ Kick them \ if they continue ban them.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: Talk to them, proceed to report it to the owner. (BanHammer)
Why do you deserve this spot: I deserve this position because the server needs some responsible and mature admins out there that understand the rules and know how to handle situations properly with the understanding that in order to get people to come back and play you need to take care of the server and keep it clean. I am the admin that you have been looking for, I am on all the time, in fact IG is my favorite server and I would be thankful for this position.

Onzark

Back to top Go down