IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really.

4 posters

Go down

Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really. Empty Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really.

Post by L0new0lf32 Sat May 11, 2013 1:13 am

First Name:
Position you're applying for: Admin/Super Admin
Steam name:Lonewolf32
When did you join this server:A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... I don't know 3 months?
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):2-12 depending on the day.
Have you been staff on another server before: This one, moderator and V.I.P. I don't abuse unless people are cool with it.
Are you staff on another server right now:This one?
Do you have a working mic:Yeah.
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:Ecksha, Magee, The Reaper, Sarge, Scrotum Potion.
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: Gag/mute/gimp/kick depending on the severity.
If someone prop killed what would you do?: Kick/slay/ban depending on the severity.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: Kick/slay/ban depending on the severity.
If someone rdmers someone what would you do: Kick/slay/ban depending on the severity.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: Report them to you, talk to them about it and record proof.
Why do you deserve this spot: I feel I have proved my worth as an admin, making friends on the server and doing my best with the powers I have to keep the server clean. I can't check logs as a donoradmin and I was much more powerful and protective as an admin. Kthxbai Smile

Last edited by L0new0lf32 on Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

L0new0lf32
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really. Empty Re: Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really.

Post by Kasic Sat May 11, 2013 9:36 pm

"Stumpy..?"
lol
Anywhore
Support:D
Epic Admin Smile

Kasic

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really. Empty Re: Lonewolf32 Super Admin / Admin Idc really.

Post by dan137 Tue May 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Good guy. We need more admins. Support.

dan137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecksha Wed May 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Great admin , fair when it comes down to it. Support +++++++++

Ecksha
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down