IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meowth's Staff-lication!

3 posters

Go down

Meowth's Staff-lication!  Empty Meowth's Staff-lication!

Post by Nbrandwine Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:49 am

First Name: Nick

Time Zone: Pacific

Position: Administrator (otherwise known as group:admin)

Steam Name: nbrandwine31

When did I join this server: ~2 months and 3 weeks ago.

How long can I play, non afk: About 8 on weekdays, and basically the whole night/day on weekends.

Are you staff on another server: Due to me not playing GM for a year and a half on MP, sadly no, but I have past Administrative skills from previous games with similar situations.

Do you have a working mic: Yes, yes I do.

Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: IF I call them friends, I hope they don't get mad because I made a move but; Sarge, BanHammer, Wumbo, MasterGamer, Kasic (Ex-mod), Jawson, #2, and Magee.

If a mic spammer where to come on what would I do: I would kindly ask the user to stop doing what he/she is doing. If the user does not comply, I will gag the user until further action.

If someone prop killed what would I do: I would kick the person, offering a warning via kick, and if the person was to come back and attempt it twice or 'accidentally' hit them, a banhammer would swiftly be delivered.

If someone propclimbs what would I do: I would ask the person to stop, and if the user refuses or doesn't comply, a ban would be dished for violation of rule and not following word from hierarchy.

If someone RDM's what would I do: If someone was to RDM, I would bring both players to a secluded corner, listen to both stories, and dish out a warning via kick for RDM. If RDM continues, more consequences will ad heed to the user.

Another staff abusing power: I would freeze and tell the player to stop before he/she is in trouble. I would unfreeze, and immediately go to a higher ranking staff, such as Banhammer or Sarge by Fourms, PM, or steam/skype. If the user continued to reign abuse, I would temp. ban the user until help has arrived.

Why I deserve this spot: I absolutely love this server. This server just takes others and shoves a giant boot in their ass. I love to help the community, and I love to watch it grow. When it grows, bad seeds sprout. I want to be there to kill those bad-seeds and let this amazing server flourish care-free and light-hearted. I wish to excel my powers, I am a donoradmin, but I wish to grow farther, and beyond everyone. This has always been, and always will, be my favorite dark-RP server. I just want to help, with the power, I feel like I could be a major advancement/help for the server. Thank you for hearing my time.

Nbrandwine
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Meowth's Staff-lication!  Empty Vouch

Post by ServerMoney Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

I Vouch for him i believe he will become a honest and responsible admin Very Happy

ServerMoney

Back to top Go down

Meowth's Staff-lication!  Empty Re: Meowth's Staff-lication!

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am

Goooooooood job
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

Accepted
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down