IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jcsumlin Staff application

Go down

jcsumlin Staff application Empty jcsumlin Staff application

Post by jcsumlin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm

First Name:Chat
Time Zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Position you're applying for: Mod or Admin
Steam name: jcsumlin
When did you join this server:6/20/13
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): 4ish
Have you been staff on another server before: yes
Are you staff on another server right now: no
Do you have a working mic: yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: I am acquaintances with thesaurus482
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: ask them to stop then if absolutely necessary gag them
If someone rdms someone what would you do?: tell them to stop, kill them, ban, then permaban
If someone mass rdms someone what would you do?: Ban, Permaban
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: report to owner/ admin
Why do you deserve this spot:I have a vast knowledge of server management i ran a different gaming server for over 3 years and was very successful and recived lots of donations because of the awesome game play and staff

Note to reviewr: I really enjoy the map that you have that is the modified version of the one with the Terrorist room that is orange idk what it is called so that was my best description of it that ks for the consideration. also i have a YouTube channel so i plan to be making some videos on this server my YouTube account name is Jcsumlin1

jcsumlin

Back to top Go down