IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN POSTION APLLICATION

3 posters

Go down

ADMIN POSTION APLLICATION Empty ADMIN POSTION APLLICATION

Post by Swiftah Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

First Name:James
Time Zone:Central (US)
Position you're applying for: Admin
Steam name:Froobly Swiftah
When did you join this server:3-4 months ago.
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):12
Have you been staff on another server before:yes 4 other gmod servers.
Are you staff on another server right now:Yes.
Do you have a working mic:Yes.
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:ys. Sarge
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:Ask him maturly to stop if he continues, report to an admin to get gagged.
If someone prop killed what would you do?:take screenshot report to an admin immeditialy.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?:Take screenshots repot to an admin immeditialy.
If someone rdmers someone what would you do:Warn him of his, tell him to stop and not do it again , report to an admin for his consequences.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:Take screenshots post a staff abuse post on the forums.
Why do you deserve this spot:s tacky as it sounds, I like helping people out. I see the admin position as a privilege to serve and assist anyone on the server. I, and many other people, consider myself mature enough to hold such a position. I also consider myself playful and generous; I don't take things too seriously if it's just minor. Rules sometimes have to be broken to have fun, but I understand where to draw the line and I understand the server rules. I'm new when it comes to GMOD Online, but I've been playing GMOD since GMOD 9. I was sampling a bunch of serves and ended up here, and I can say it is definably the best and most professional lower traffic server I've seen in a while (I prefer lower traffic, easier to connect with people). bounce

Swiftah

Back to top Go down

ADMIN POSTION APLLICATION Empty Re: ADMIN POSTION APLLICATION

Post by Kasic Wed May 22, 2013 11:59 pm

The server hasn't been up 4 Months . . . . . .

Kasic

Back to top Go down

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:22 am

Chuck Testa
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down