IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abusive admins

2 posters

Go down

Abusive admins Empty Abusive admins

Post by Punanny Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 am

Goodday fellow Garrys Mod players,

I report on the behalves of many other players who decide not to noted. With that said, a specified player, named BloodSucker, has stolen two of my bases that I put hours into, I've caught him twice in the act and he didn't even deny it; his statement is as follows, "I practically own this server and I can dupe whatever I want, I don't care". Not only has he stolen bases, he's also used admin powers to help himself raid, such as noclipping inside and pocketing things while players are away from their base. He didn't deny this either. Many times has he even broken the rules, such as the New Life Rule. 

He isn't the only admin doing this, but perhaps there is a lack of discipline with these "Donor admins". Any fix is greatly appreciate as I do feel it would help out the server.

Punanny

Back to top Go down

Abusive admins Empty Re: Abusive admins

Post by tripps41 Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 am

He does do most of the banning. But I quiet do not understand this. He has stolen two of your bases like raided them? But unless you have proof banhammer will not be able to do shit to blood at all. But he does quiet abuse it. He put me as staff to abuse but i don't i do my job Very Happy I will look into this okay?
tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down