IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power.

2 posters

Go down

Do you agree with this suggestion?

Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_lcap20%Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_lcap60%Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_lcap20%Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. Empty Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power.

Post by Nbrandwine Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 am

--removed--

Last edited by Nbrandwine on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nbrandwine
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power. Empty Re: Suggestion for the economy, Turrets and Power.

Post by KinkySockPuppet Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm

sorry to vote no on it, but honestly that takes the fun out of the game. When a base is protected by an actual person, they have a chance to either save their base or not, and with turrets if someone has a really good base this would be completely unfair. I have experienced servers with turrets, and they're alright, but it is way to EASY to abuse them, and they're perfectly accurate unlike a person. Next time i'm on, ill build one of my bases, and invite you to come in and see why this system would be completely unfair for people deciding to raid...
*sidenote* you should be the one saving your base, and if you're gone then your base has almost no chance in being raided because of the protection. It seems like this sort of thing would work, but it honestly doesn't no matter how hard you try. That is why most DarkRP servers disallow turrets.

KinkySockPuppet

Back to top Go down