IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application for BanHammer.

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application for BanHammer. Empty Moderator Application for BanHammer.

Post by swiftkiller123 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

First Name:Faysal
Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Position you're applying for:Moderator
Steam name:swiftkiller123
When did you join this server:about 1-2 weeks ago
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):Most of the whole day not counting on school days.
Have you been staff on another server before:No
Are you staff on another server right now:Not at the moment right now
Do you have a working mic:Yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:BanHammer
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:I would give the mic spammer three warnings and if the spammer still mic spams I will gag him/her.
If someone prop killed what would you do?:I would ell the person that the prop killer killed if he was the one who prop killed him and if so I would tell the prop killer if he did it and if he declines I would give a kick 1/3 warnings.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?:I would say to them "Did you propclimb?"
and if they decline ill give a 1/3 warning kick 3/3 ban but not perm ban and try to ask everyone in the server if they saw him/her propclimb.
If someone rdms someone what would you do?:I would ask the RDM'er why did he RDM and if he declines i would go to the person that he RDM'ed or possibly not then I would hear both sides of the story and hen i would check the consle if he did RDM and if so that he did i would give 1/3 warning kick.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:If i saw another saff member abusing his or her power i would tell a person on a higher staff level than me or post this on the IG website to let BanHammer take care of this problem beacause hes the one who gave his or her power and is allowed to take it away.
Why do you deserve this spot:I'm not saying i deserve this plot I just really want it badly because 1 day I was on IG dark rp and EVERYONE was propkilling and i got very sick of this so i left.If i was mod I could give the people who are propkilling a warning and if they do not follow I will tell Banhammer to ban them because they are not following the rules.And another reason why i want to be mod is beacause even though i am 12 years old I can do great things you do not have to be 15-18 just to make good ideas and all that other stuff.Since i am 12 years old you might think I would ABUSE my powers but I will not i will care and respect all other players and higher levels of staff than me if i become mod.And if i abused my power BanHammer will take away my mod but since i wont ABUSE my power me and BanHammer will become great friends.

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for BanHammer. Empty Re: Moderator Application for BanHammer.

Post by swiftkiller123 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 pm

I want BanHammer to read this beacause BanHammer is a really good person and a really good friend.

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for BanHammer. Empty Re: Moderator Application for BanHammer.

Post by iGod Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

swiftkiller123 wrote:I want BanHammer to read this beacause BanHammer is a really good person and a really good friend.
read applying rules :3
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftkiller123 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Im 12 and u need to be 13 my birth day is aug. 20.Im tech. 13 xD

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftkiller123 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 pm

And banhammer this is the only server on gmod i ever play when i come back from school i would be a full time moderator...

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

2young sowwie
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down