IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal for Rexar The Katamari

Go down

Ban Appeal for Rexar The Katamari Empty Ban Appeal for Rexar The Katamari

Post by rexarthe1st Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Banned by:Soviet Russian Commander Ecksha
Banned for:Mass RDM, NLR, Raid as Hitman
Why should we unban you: 1.My mass RDM was not a RDM At all, I was hired by my brother Frosty to kill Jesse The Body Ventura, and he NLR'd afterwards too. 2. I did not raid, I followed my younger brother in having no idea he would raid, I just wanted a weapon because it was a Gun Shop right by spawn. 3. We waited at spawn after we killed, and Jesse kept telling me I was breaking NLR after waiting with my brother. Outro of why you should unban me: First of all, I was killed by a CP, I don't really remember his name, I was standing on the sidewalk and he killed me, then Jesse claimed I shot him. Jesse has RDM'd tons of time now and SRCE would not do a single thing about it, including his little brother who kept on RDMing and prop blocking while my brother was trying to buy a gun from him.
Evidence that may help you: Frosty and James Pot witnessed these events as they took place, and my brother explained what I said here to him but would not do anything and said nope to when he said he hired me, as I was a hitman, which was why I was in the place that Jesse was in to complete my hit.

rexarthe1st

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for Rexar The Katamari Empty Re: Ban Appeal for Rexar The Katamari

Post by rexarthe1st Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh, but my RP-Name is copblocker and I can't quote him because he uses a Microphone...

rexarthe1st

Back to top Go down