IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traitorous One reinstatement??

Go down

Traitorous One reinstatement?? Empty Traitorous One reinstatement??

Post by Traitorous One Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 am

First Name:Jared
Time Zone:US Central
Position you're applying for:Mod/Admin
Steam name:IG Traitorous One Wink
When did you join this server:Way before DarkRP
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):As of next wednesday 3-5 hours
Have you been staff on another server before:This server i was mod but all was reset
Are you staff on another server right now:Nope
Do you have a working mic:Yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:Lonewolf32, Scrotum Potion(might be changed)
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:warn them of their spamming, if they continue gag them for 5 minutes
If someone rdms someone what would you do?:Warn them that if they rdm again they will be slayed
If someone mass rdms someone what would you do?:1 rdm= slay ; 3 rdm= kick ; 5 rdm= 1 hour ban
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:Yell "ABOOSE" and report their abuse to Magee(Banhammer)
Why do you deserve this spot: I was Mod on this server before DarkRP and i was about to get admin according to Magee. But i was one of the best Mods on the server never abused my power and always played fairly.

Please Accept i was grounded for some time due to grades and when i came back to IG TTT server i was devastated to find everything to have been reset.

Sincerely,
Jared
IG Traitorous One Wink

Traitorous One

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum