IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tripps' Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Tripps' Staff Application Empty Tripps' Staff Application

Post by tripps41 Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

First Name: Joseph
Time Zone: CST
Position you're applying for: Server Admin
Steam name: Tripps
Steam: STEAM_0:0:57600624 
When did you join this server: 1-2 Weeks ago
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): 12-14 Hrs
Have you been staff on another server before: Yes, I have owned a server and moderated three different servers.
Are you staff on another server right now: Yes, my own.
Do you have a working mic: Yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: Yes qnco, bloodsucker
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: Warn them. And if they continue warn kick them.
If someone prop killed what would you do?: Warn them, by warn kick.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: Drag them to you and warn them.
If someone rdms someone what would you do?: Drag/bring them to you and warn kick them.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: Get proof of it and report it on the forums.
Why do you deserve this spot: I would like this position to help improve the server from rule breakers. I am on most of the time except if i am going somewhere unexpected. (LIKE LOOKING AT HOUSES IRL) I am looking at server and people get on and break rules and i cant do anything about it at the time due to the fact of not recording. And when i report them to an admin like qnco he can't do anything due to the fact of not having proof. And in fact some admins abuse their powers and give them self guns and spawn weapons for other people. And other people change to gun dealer or black market dealer, and spawn in there own weapons. Then drop their weapons and change to thief or another class. And i want to stop all of this.
tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down

Tripps' Staff Application Empty Re: Tripps' Staff Application

Post by TurtleSoup Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 pm

-Support Never seen you on and i play alot

TurtleSoup

Back to top Go down

Post by tripps41 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Turtle thats not true. Ask bloodsucker, qnco, and meow i am on. Your just not on when i am. From 6am-6pm CST.
tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down