IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3ath's Administration Application

3 posters

Go down

D3ath's Administration Application Empty D3ath's Administration Application

Post by D3ath Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 pm

First Name: Adam
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Position you're applying for: Admin
Steam name: superman6215
When did you join this server: Well I had joined this server because the one I had currently been Administrating for had gone down due too DDoS'ers and the Owner not knowing to handle it I had heard great things about this server so I joined to find out! But about Two weeks ago...
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): Not even kidding I can be on for at least Several to Twelve hours everyday.
Have you been staff on another server before: On Five other servers.
Are you staff on another server right now: No, I am not as I said above ^^.
Do you have a working mic: Yes I do.
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: Well The shortness in the Time I have been here I have not seen to many Staff to be able to make friends but The-New_Legend Is a pretty cool dude!
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do: I would Give Him/Her a warning Considering how bad Two warnings and if it continued I would gag/mute the user.
If someone prop killed what would you do?: I would Teleport them into a safer location away from people and ask what went on and considering the story and from what I saw I would then judge for which Action might be taken kick/ban/warning.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: I would Gladly tell them that this Is NOT allowed at all even if it is your base and if it continues then more Actions will have to be taken.
If someone RDM's someone what would you do?: I would Teleport them to a safer Location and kindly ask their side of the story of why they thought it was okay to kill this other User while then Teleporting the other User for their side of the story depending on how it works out is how I will Judge the Actions taken upon the RDM'r.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: I would Kindly ask them why they had done what they had done and If they are a Higher power then me I would probably get an even Higher power to Tell them what they did wrong if not I would Gladly tell them how they can improve and any suggestions I have for them and that they should try not to do what they did ever again.
Why do you deserve this spot:

Well I have Joined this server in search of somewhere else to keep my time as I stated in the Answer above but when I found this server I was suprised at how nice and well Deticated this server is plus I enjoy the Use of the Custom plugins I really do enjoy those I also Love the Community base so far no one has done anything to harm the server on purpose from what I have seen and mabye it has already happened but not on my watch I am Very Active and I will be on every single day depending on this Application.

I just want to say so far this Community is a Kick Ass Community! And so far I have enjoyed my stay here ! I had only recently thought to apply for Admin So Fingers Crossed! Smile
cheers

D3ath

Back to top Go down

D3ath's Administration Application Empty Re: D3ath's Administration Application

Post by tripps41 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am

Support- (Mixed rating)(Reasoning is below but i do not see you on often!)
The-New_legend is not staff. And please specify the following answers. Time zone(NOT MOUNTAIN TIME EX: CST). And the warnings would be a kick 1/3 or 1/2 on the second that would be the last warning and it would be a ban after.

What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers: I would Kindly ask them why they had done what they had done and If they are a Higher power then me I would probably get an even Higher power to Tell them what they did wrong if not I would Gladly tell them how they can improve and any suggestions I have for them and that they should try not to do what they did ever again.
You would get proof and report the proof on the forums to IGod. Like record the game with gmod recorder. It is in the settings!

tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down

D3ath's Administration Application Empty Or Fraps, much easier! Trust Me!

Post by KinkySockPuppet Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:12 am

tripps41 wrote:Support- (Mixed rating)(Reasoning is below but i do not see you on often!)
The-New_legend is not staff. And please specify the following answers. Time zone(NOT MOUNTAIN TIME EX: CST). And the warnings would be a kick 1/3 or 1/2 on the second that would be the last warning and it would be a ban after.

You would get proof and report the proof on the forums to IGod. Like record the game with gmod recorder. It is in the settings!

KinkySockPuppet

Back to top Go down

D3ath's Administration Application Empty Re: D3ath's Administration Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down