IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demote Watermelons

3 posters

Go down

Demote Watermelons Empty Demote Watermelons

Post by Lonewolf Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Your ingame name: Soviet Russian Joker
Name of offender: GIVE ME WATERMELONS
SteamID of offender(If possible):
Describe EXACTLY what happened:Banned me and another admin for no reason, abuses and is a complete dick. No one on the server likes him and he abuses like NO FUCKING TOMORROW. Literally the WORST admin I've ever seen, he never does his job right.
Please show proof of what happened (If you have none, don't bother posting!):I can send you a screenshot in skype if you'd like. Banned me and Manbat for 60 minutes for being dickheads, after accusing us of running people over with the new cars. We checked the logs and it never happened. Total fucking asshole, terrible admin. Mad

Lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Demote Watermelons Empty Re: Demote Watermelons

Post by Ecksha Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

I totally Agree with Joker because I had just gotten on the server when he tps to me saying I rdmed and ran him and his friend over and that he was gonna check the logs, 5 mins later I am asking where his proof was and then he banned me and Soviet Russian Joker for 60 mins and the reasons were (Dickhead) for me and (Dickhead2) for Joker.....

Ecksha
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Baily Wed May 01, 2013 1:42 am

While there is no VIDEO proof, which i would advise you try and get in future encounters. I'm not sure of what happend, but there must have been something you were doing to provoke a ban on you.

Unless there are Eye-Witnesses that ARE NOT friends which can attest to your accusations and/or video/image proof... I'm not sure there's alot that can be done.

I've never owned a Garrys Mod server personally, so i don't know if there are logs for the server or not.

Note: This post is late, but keep in mind what i said. Try to get FRAPS and get proof when things happen. Increases your success rate in an accusation.

Baily

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasic Thu May 02, 2013 6:26 pm

He does abuse quite a bit!

Didn't Baily get video proof of him breaking rules?

Kasic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum