IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin For Getright

5 posters

Go down

Admin For Getright Empty Admin For Getright

Post by GetRight24 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

First Name:Jomari
Time Zone:Eastern
Position you're applying for:Admin
Steam name:|:GeT-RiGht:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58164284
When did you join this server: last 2 weeks ago
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours): 7hours aday but 2hours Afk
Have you been staff on another server before:Yes
Are you staff on another server right now:no
Do you have a working mic:Yes
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: Meow, RainbowDash, QNCO, wumbo
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:i wll tell them to stop mic spamming if they do it again ill kick them
If someone prop killed what would you do?:if i dont know the prop killer ill spectate eveyone and if i found that the guy is prop kilin im banning him fro 1 hour
If someone prop climbs what would you do?: I will Say Dont do it again or i will slay them if they keep on doing it i will kick them
If someone rdms someone what would you do?: I will give them warnining then kick if do it again
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:i will go to other adnubs higher than me and tell on them
Why do you deserve this spot:Because i love the server and i love the admins theyre nice to me not like in otehr server which is the admins disrespect other players. also i love to help if theres anyproblem going on Wink. Thank you

Last edited by GetRight24 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I left Some pArts)

GetRight24

Back to top Go down

Admin For Getright Empty Re: Admin For Getright

Post by [IG]William Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

EDIT

DOUBLE EDIT:

The ban was a miss conception and should not have happened (talked to other admins). You were unbanned. Today you really showed that you really do deserve it and you know, everyone has bad days. You stopped the childish act and showed us you can be serious. You would be a great help on this server. Me and meowth were wrong about you.

++++Support

Also, Nbrandwine (meowth) would agree with me to. he doesnt -support. HE +++Supports you to.

Last edited by [IG]William on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Acting Quite Better.)

[IG]William

Back to top Go down

Post by wumbo789 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm

+support

wumbo789

Back to top Go down

Post by RJOBIWAN Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

+support hes nice and will help the server alot

RJOBIWAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nbrandwine Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm

This was a tough decision for all of us, Right. I'm sorry, but it's what I see clear.

-support Evil or Very Mad No 

I'd + you, but lately, you've been acting so immature and stupid, I can only foresee you having any power farther than user what so ever. Next,You did the worst thing you could do. You broke many server rules. You broke rules like ExclamationRDMingExclamation, severely ExclamationNLR'ingExclamation, and the worst, Exclamation propkilling/surfingExclamation .  I was accepted to Administrator because I don't do things like you do, and honestly, I hope you never receive Admin. I just hope we still can talk.confused 

[IG-Admin] Meowth

Last edited by Nbrandwine on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Showing your wrongs.)

Nbrandwine
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down