IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ

4 posters

Go down

Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ Empty Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ

Post by swiftkiller123 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:50 am

First Name:Faysal

Time Zone:Pacific Time (US & CANADA)

Position you're applying for:Admin

Steam name:swiftkiller123

When did you join this server:1-2 weeks ago

How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):mostly all day so I will guard the server and let nobody cheat or hack

Have you been staff on another server before:No but on other games yes so I know how the power of admin feels and I know how to control it.

Are you staff on another server right now:Not at the moment

Do you have a working mic:Yes

Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:yes I am banhammer's friend I hope he does not get mead that I said that.

If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:I would give them one warning if they keep mic spamming I would gag the player then ungag the play after he/her learns their lesson.

If someone rdms someone what would you do?:I would tell them why did they RDM the other player then they will give me the reason,then I would go to the player who got RDM'd and tell them what did they do to get RDM'd by the RDM'er,after this I would kick the RDM'er 1/3 warning so when they get 3 warnings its a ban.

If someone mass rdms someone what would you do?:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:If I saw another member of staff abusing their powers I would report them on the forums or contact the owner on skype.

Why do you deserve this spot:I deserve this spot beacause on IG TTT their is not really much staff and there is never anyone on and if I was admin I can advertise and get more people on the server and make it better.I also deserver this spot beacause everyone knows me and I am a well known face,and there are many hackers and cheaters on garrys mod and if they get into TTT I will take them out so the server can be secure.

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ Empty Re: Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ

Post by mrize Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:55 am

I +Support hunter. He is a really great player and follows the rules. Also happy birthday man Very Happy

mrize

Back to top Go down

Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ Empty Re: Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ

Post by swiftkiller123 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:57 am

Thanks mrize Smile

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by iGod Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:46 pm

No one has ever seen you on TTT wtf nigga
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter's TTT application BanHammer please READ Empty nobody gets on

Post by swiftkiller123 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 am

CUZ NOBODY EVER GETS ON IT I WANT TO GET PEOPLE ON IT.sorry for caps igod:(

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftkiller123 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:37 am

reply back please...

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by tripps41 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Okay i am on the darkrp server. But if IGod says your not on, your not on. And thats from the community saying your not on!
tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftkiller123 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:46 pm

you dont understand i want to advertise when i become admin then make alot of peopl play the server abd enjoy it.

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by tripps41 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:16 pm

If you want to advertise then advertise now. But with that attitude your not going to get to be staff. And please spell right. I might be 14 but please spell correctly or at-least use the spell checker!
tripps41
tripps41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down