IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application Empty Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application

Post by MaleforDragon96 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:33 am

First Name: Robbie

Time Zone: Eastern Central Time

Position: Admin

Steam Name: DarkSpyro92

When did I join this server: I kind of forgot. My memory is normally bad, sorry. I think it was about 2-3 weeks ago, when it was peaceful.

How long can I play, non afk: Over the summer: From when I wake up til I fall asleep. (Normally 9 am - 1 am (ECT)) When I get to college: Unsure

Are you staff on another server: No, but normally I'm the one taking charge on servers of other games when the mods/admins don't do anything.

Do you have a working mic: Yes.

Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who: BloodSucker

If a mic spammer where to come on what would I do: Give them a warning and if they continue, gag them.

If someone prop killed what would I do: Give them a warning first, if they continue kick them, and if they refuse to stop, ban them for a time. If they come back and continue, I will dole out a perma-ban.

If someone propclimbs what would I do: Same with prop killing: warning, kick, temp-ban, perma-ban.

If someone RDM's what would I do: Same with the other 2 prop rules. It all needs to receive the same punishment.

Another staff abusing power: Give them a warning, and if possible, do the things with the illegal prop actions and RDMers. If not possible, report them asap.

Why I deserve this spot: I love this server, but it seems to be falling into chaos lately, so I think it's up to someone to bring order back and eliminate the rdmers and power abusers in the server. I want to be that someone. I will not rest until every rule breaker is... not breaking the rules... I will still have fun and let everyone else have fun as long as they don't break the rules. I may not have been in this server as long as everyone else, but time spent does not equal experience.

Last edited by MaleforDragon96 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about college.)

MaleforDragon96

Back to top Go down

Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application Empty Re: Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:03 am

Decent.
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application Empty Re: Malefor's/Cynder's Admin Application

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

Accepted
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down