IG Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa's Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Supa's Admin Application Empty Supa's Admin Application

Post by mrize Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 pm

First Name:Nejim
Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Position you're applying for:Admin
Steam name:highzombies
When did you join this server:I joined this server about 1-2 weeks ago.
How long can you play daily (non-afk hours):All most all the day unless if I have to go somewhere but other then that I can be on all day.
Have you been staff on another server before:No
Are you staff on another server right now:Not at the moment.
Do you have a working mic:Yes I do.
Are you friends with any staff or do they know you if so who:Yes I am friends with bloodsucker.
If a mic spammer where to come on what would you do:If a mic spammer would come on I would give him/her a 1/2 warning and if they continue to mic spam I would gag the player untill he/her learns their lesson to not mic spam.
If someone prop killed what would you do?:If someone prop killed I would ask any witnesses if they saw the prop killer kill him/her and hear both side of the story and then give the prop killer a 1/3 warning then kick them to learn their lesson to not prop kill.
If someone prop climbs what would you do?:If someone prop climbs I would tell them why did they prop climb and search for any witnesses and then give the prop climber a 1/3 warning to not prop climb again and kick them to learn their lesson.
If someone rdms someone what would you do?:If someone RDM'd I would go to the person thats RDM'ing and tell them why did they do it and when they give me the reason why they RDM'ed I would go to the person who got killed and tell them what did they do to make him/her kill them then when I have that reason I would go back to the RDM'er and then give them a 1/3 warning for RDM'ing then kick them to learn their lesson and to not RDM no longer.
What would you do if you saw another staff member abusing there powers:If I saw another staff member abusing their powers I would report him/her to the Forums to be taken care of.
Why do you deserve this spot:I think I deserve this spot because I am a well known face on the server, and I am friends with a super admin. Also their are many prop killers on the server and prop spammers on the server. If I was Admin I can give them warnings and make them stop and be nice to the server, Because IG is a very fun and active server and i wish to be apart in the staff to help out with stuff. I will be on active because this is the only server I play on Gmod everyday, and being active is good because then I can be on guard and stop the crimes and rule breakers on the server. I also want to be a Admin because everytime I go on IG the Admins or Mods of the server are not on and thats when the rule breakers come in the server and prop kill, prop spam, break NLR, RDM, and RDA.So if I was Admin I can prevent these rule breakers from rule breaking.

Last edited by mrize on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

mrize

Back to top Go down

Supa's Admin Application Empty Re: Supa's Admin Application

Post by swagmarket Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Supa is really nice in game when I play on the server or every time I log on he's mostly always their and really cares about the server and he said to me one time was "If I was admin or higher I would take care of this server if I had the power to do so." I give Supa full +SUPPORT of becoming admin and part of staff.

Last edited by swagmarket on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

swagmarket

Back to top Go down

Post by swiftkiller123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 pm

I agree with swagmarket Supa is really nice in game he is a well known face and does not like rule breakers like me. If Supa was admin he would serve and protect the server from prop killlers, RDM'ers, RDA, prop pushing, and many more things. SUPPORT+++

swiftkiller123

Back to top Go down

Post by iGod Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am

Slooooooooopy
iGod
iGod
Owner
Owner

https://igservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down